Improve your overall performance by adding monitoring your customers’ sites to your catalog.
You bring great care to websites and hosting you are doing for your customers. Why stop there ? Have you thought to include in your catalog availability and performance monitoring of these websites?
You know, like us, the real work begins when the site is online. But is it really online when you read this?
The monitoring of a website allows regular check availability and performance of it and to be notified in case of problems found.
For your customers
- Know a problem on its website will be quickly addressed.
- View performance over time of its website.
- Check the quality of the component links its website (design, hosting …).
- Keep his usual partner for everything related to its online presence.
The web site monitoring is essential to all your customers e-retailers that begin to lose money when their site is no longer available.
Customer Service Interface
Check my Website A plugin is installed directly in the CMS of your client. So it does not need to learn to use a new interface.
Plugins are already available for Magento, Prestashop, Wordpress, Joomla and Drupal. Others may be developed in the application.
This is a good way to inexpensively and in a short time of enrich your services without having to take care of whatever is technically.
- Stand out from your competitors
- Enrich your services
- Increase the price of your benefit
You can offer the full range Check my Website benefiting from favorable purchase prices. You are free to practice the price you want and are autonomous in managing the supervision of your customers.
Let us help you
Recognized monitoring experts, we can:
- Help your sales teams to sell the benefits of monitoring to your customers.
- Educate your staff or your technical service providers.
You have the comprehensive view of your customers’ websites and their performance on a single screen.
- Screenshot tile interface overview
Guaranteed success on a large TV screen at the entrance to the agency!
For each customer, you state:
- The address of the website to supervise
- The mail and/or mobile number of the person to contact in case of problems on the website.
How to Partner?
Ask for an appointment or contact to see how we can work together.